Wednesday, December 14, 2011

We're running out of time!!

Last week, I announced a really exciting contest... but I need YOUR help! Wouldn't you like to win $75, $150, or even $375!?! I'm trying my best to give you that opportunity! We only have 18 days left to get as many people as we can to sign up for Ebates!

What is Ebates, you ask? WELL... Ebates is a site you go through that offers you CASH BACK when you shop! You can earn anywhere between 1%-30% cash back at the stores you are probably already shopping. And of course everyone knows, my favorite part is.... you get to shop in your jammies!

Just in case you missed it, here's how this works; between now and December 31st the more people you get to sign up at THIS link, the more money I get to give to you! If 10 people sign up, I get to give away $75! 20 people and I will be giving away $150! And if 50 signed up...$375! It just keeps going up from there! Once you sign up, you have to make a qualifying purchase of $25...which of course you get cash back on! That's equivalent to one or two Christmas presents!

Best of all, you will also get a $10 gift card from Ebates, just for signing up! I love this site & and they love to give you money! I just got an email today, that I have another check in the mail...YAY!  You honestly get paid to shop! So, it's up to all of you...how much money do you want?
Pass on this link...
And see how many referrals you can get!!

Only those who sign up & make a qualifying purchase will be entered to win. Please let me know if you are already an ebates member & as soon as I see you post the referral link above, you will be entered to win as well! So far we have 5 people who have signed up! We're half way to our first goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment