Thursday, December 22, 2011

A few quick deals! Hurry while they're HOT!

So, this deal is not Christmas related in anyway... however, I ALWAYS need printer ink! I swear there are little elves in my printer that drink that stuff! I did recently switch to a Kodak printer & that has made somewhat of a difference! And the ink is a lot cheaper. Any who... right now you can get 27% cash back at 4Inkjets, when you shop through your Ebates! I get ink dirt cheap this way!

And speaking of Ebates... have you signed up yet??? Well, I know you haven't! We've had about 6 people sign up, but only one person has made a qualifying purchase! This means that I will not be able to do the money giveaway! BOO! I'm not giving up hope yet though! We have until December 30th to make a qualifying purchase with through your Ebates account! We only need 9 more people in order to meet the first money benchmark & for me to GIVE YOU MONEY! So, when you open up those gift cards this Christmas... take advantage of all the after Christmas sales online & get PAID!

Take an Extra 30% off Everything in the store!Children's Place is offering an extra 30% off with the code JOLLY or SANTA! Use your Ebates for 2.5% cash back! Or print this coupon to get the discount in store. Also, if you got any CP cash earlier this month, now is redemption time!


See all Last Minute Gifts
I will be the first to admit, I really hate shopping at WalMart... but sometimes, ya just gotta. Well, right now there are offering expediated in-store pick up! This is awesome because, you can shop online, get your 2% cash back through Ebates, NOT have to pay shipping or fight too much of the crowd, just go & pick it up! You must place your order by 6pm!
The stores listed below are also offering the in-store pick up option....and cash back! Hehehe...


One of my favs...GROUPON is offering $20 Old Navy gift cards for $10! Get it now for those after Christmas Sales! Of course... use your Ebates to get 3% off your GROUPON purchase!Old-navy_winter-4_grid_6

No comments:

Post a Comment