Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm baaaack... with some super deals!

Hi All! Did ya miss me? Sorry for the silence over the weekend, as I said on FB earlier today, one of my little guys found up in the ER this weekend. Didn't leave much time for deal hunting! But he's better & I'm playing catch up!

So.....
I told you about the Yankee Candle coupon for $15 off of $45 (or use the code TMS45 online).
Save $15 Coupon
But they are also offering a coupon for $1 Tarts & Votives (or use code H1112 online)! These are actually all I ever buy, candle wise. My house smells like Balsam & Cedar right now, Mmmmm!
$1 tarts & samps coupon
I don't know that they are allowing you to use these two together online...probably not, but they may let you in the store!

I LOVE The Body Shop, but I never remember to shop there! Maybe because we don't have one locally, I forget about them. And to be honest, I think they can be a little pricey. I missed getting their killer deal to you this weekend, but this one is pretty good too!  You can buy any 3 Bath or Body items for $30. It seems to be giving you an automatic addition 10% off of that. If it doesn't you can use the code JOY10 for the 10%.  And you can get free shipping for the code FREEJOY! Don't forget to use your Ebates account and you will get an additional 10% in cash back!!


If any of you subscribe to Target's Mobile Coupons (where they text you coupons & deals), you can text "DD" to them today & they will send you a special "Toy Deal" from now until Christmas Eve! If you want to subscribe you can do it thought their website!

Today is the last day to get 30% off at GAP, Banana Republic, & Old Navy with the code HOLIDAY!  Use your Ebates for 2% cash back at GAP & BR or 5% cash back at Old Navy!
ENDS TODAY, 12/13! HOLIDAY HELPER. 30% OFF. GAP. OLD NAVY. BANANA REPUBLIC. Finish your holiday shopping with great gifts from 3 great brands: Enter HOLIDAY at checkout. Online Only. REMEMBER! You get FREE Shipping Every day on any order over $50. WOMEN. BODY. MATERNITY. MEN. BOYS. GIRLS. TODDLER BOY. TODDLER GIRL. BABY BOY. BABY GIRL.

The LOFT is offering 50% off everything (except new arrivals), TODAY ONLY! Use the code TAKE50 at checkout! And Ebates wants to give you an extra 3% cash back!
TODAY ONLY 
Shop ONLINE 
and enjoy 
50% OFF* 
everything 
EXCLUDING NEW ARRIVALS 
ENTER CODE TAKE50 
AT CHECKOUT 

Shop now at a LOFT store near you or at LOFT.com

Bath & Body Works has added $1 shipping to their already awesome deal line-up! Use the code SHIP25 at checkout. And of course... use your Ebates for your 3% cash back.
Fragrant FavoritesSheesh! I think that's all I have for now! I hope you got some good deals even without me over the weekend! Off to run some errands & hopefully have another "Homemade Christmas" edition up for you later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment