Thursday, December 1, 2011

"It's the most wonderful time of the year!" Unless, you're out shopping...

I love, love, love Christmas & I love, love, love Shopping! But I am a total GRINCH when it comes to shopping AT Christmas! I cannot stand going to 20 different stores, looking for 20 parking spots, & waiting in long lines. And it's pretty much inevitable, that my patience meter will plummet, after about the 5th rude shopper or cashier I encounter. I can assure you, THAT is not "the prettiest sight to see!" So, rather than drive my car through a store front or wind up in jail, for cramming tinsel down someones throat...I shop at home!

I know this isn't a new concept for most of you-- I don't think I know anyone who hasn't heard of "Amazon!" BUT did you know how much money you can save shopping in your jammies??? A TON! I'm going to tell you about three different ways to SAVE, SAVE, SAVE! Shop At Home, Ebates, and SwagBucks!

Shop At Home and Ebates are a lot alike. You go through their site to get to a particular online store to shop. Every time you go through them, they track your sale & you get cash back! Sometimes, I get as much as 17% back on a purchase! Both of these sites give you access to great deals & coupons too! AND they have every store I use! You can also refer other people to sign up, which gives you extra $$$! So I can shop from home in my jammies & you're going to give me money to do it??? YES, PLEASE!!! They even give you an incentive amount of money just to sign up-- between $5-$25!!

Lastly, SwagBucks! Again, they want to pay me for doing something I already do?? Sure!!! You can use them as your primary search engine & every so often you will be rewarded with Swag Bucks! They also offer codes throughout the day that you have to figure out & enter onto their site...which give you more bucks! Well guess what... you get to turn those Swag Bucks into real bucks! Every time I get 450 Swag Bucks, I get a $5 Amazon card!

So, I think I will stay at home in my jammies & make money while I shop this year-- how 'bout you? Click on the sites in this post & sign up today! Oh, and think of all the money you'll save too...especially on bail, if you're like me that is. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment