Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Drumroll Please....

In my blog the other day, I told you all about the site I use, Ebates. If you missed the blog, this is a site you go through that offers CASH BACK when you shop. You can earn anywhere between 1%-20% cash back at all the store you are already shopping. And my favorite part, I get to shop at home in my jammies!

I love these people, because they just love to GIVE me money! And now I have the opportunity to give it to YOU! Here's how it works; between now and December 31st the more people you get to sign up at THIS link, the more money I get to give to you! If 10 people sign up & make a $25 purchase (which of course, you get cash back on!) I will be giving away $75! 20 people and I will be giving away $150! And if all 50 signed up...$375! It just keeps going up from there!

Best of all, you will also get a $10 gift card from Ebates, just for signing up! I love this site & have been using it forever! You honestly get paid to shop! So, it's up to all of you...how much money do you want? Pass on THIS link & see how many referrals you can get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment